We completed several projects over the course of the year:
• Talton Building Addition, at the Volusia County Fairgrounds
• Vince Carter Restaurant Storage Addition.
• Museum of Arts & Science Planetarium
• Museum of Arts & Science Root Train Station Enclosure.
• Deltona High School Cafeteria Remodel
• New Smyrna Beach School Bus Lift Station
• Thompson Pump Overhead Doors
• Main Street Pier Structural Improvements
• Ormond Beach Community Center
• Custom Riverfront Homes in Ormond Beach & South Daytona
All of these projects completed on time and in budget.
Twenty Fifteen (2015) is shaping up to be another busy year, at Hall Construction.
Here is what we have planned so far for 2015:
• Babe James Community Center
• Holly Hill Water Treatment Plant Lab/Sludge Press
• Longstreet Elementary Security Fencing
• DeBary Elementary Security Fencing
• Phase 2 West Wing Project at the Museum of Arts & Science
• Westminster by the Sea Presbyterian Church addition
• Winn-Dixie Plaza Parking Lot Upgrades in Daytona Beach Shores
• Various Residential projects.
There are several other potential projects this year. We will keep you posted on those projects as they approach.